That is the number of times you tried to get your daughter to lie down today and she refused. Maybe it was not really 52, but you kept asking and she kept refusing. You tried to keep her in bed by force when she stood up, she pushed back and she is so strong and it is a struggle to make her do what she does not want to. She loved being by the window today so she had a lot of her therapy time there today. You were also able to go outside to the garden for awhile. She had ice cream today, and also had good luck swallowing some water. In addition, she was able to have her first pedicure in more than two months.
The walking is great, the eating is excellent, and the fact that the bone grafting the doctors are using seems to be working makes the future look much brighter than you could have imagined when she was injured in a terrible car accident nearly eight weeks ago.
The medical world offers a lot of hope to many people. From bone repair that occurs on its on with the best placement and casting to bone grafts that offer even more options, doctors and orthopedic surgeons are able to help athletes return to their favorite sports and workers return to their jobs.
With the use of universal graft guns and other kinds of new graft delivery devices, there are many people who are able to get back to their lives as soon as possible.
There are many kinds of technologies and procedures that are able to help all kinds of patients successfully recover from any number of accidents and injuries, including broken bones:
- 6.8 million Americans use assistive devices to aid their mobility, many as a result of bones that have been broken in the past.
- A study that lasted 16 years of 2 million bone graft patients found that there is a trend from traditional bone graft to bone graft substitutes in America.
- There are 38,600 surgeons working in the U.S. today, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Bone fractures, and other kinds of bone repair, usually heal in two to 10 weeks.
- At more than 5,800 companies, the U.S. medical device industry employs more than 356,000 people.
- With a market value of $140 billion, the U.S. is the world’s largest medical device market.
Bone repair, which often includes bone grafting processes, is an important part of many kinds of accident and injury recovery processes. Fortunately, there are a number of new procedures that make all of these situations easier to recover from.